Pages

Saturday 11 January 2020

Summer Learning Journey Week.2 Day.1 Task.2

Activity 2: Dr Jessa Rogers

Born: 7th Apr ill 1985
Received Award: 9 July 2010

First I did 1985 + what = 2010 and i figured out it was 15 years so she was 15 years old

Second I did how many months is there from Apr ill to July and I figured out it was 3 month

Finally I did 7 + what equals 9 and I figured out it was 2 days

Then at the end I put them altogether and she was 15 years, 3 months and 2 days old when she go the award

3 comments:

  1. Salam Gamado

    Stupendous blog post Gamado. You have really putted some good effort on this blog post. I like the way you putted facts about Dr Jessa Rogers. That is a fantastic way to start a blog post. Maybe next time you should write more about Dr Jessa Rogers. Otherwise, Overwhelming blog post Gamado.

    ~Pao

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Gamado,
    I am Vitaraag and I am participating in the Summer Learning Journey this year. Good job for putting a lot of effort into these blog posts. I really like how on top of doing the activity you also incorporated some facts about Dr Jessa Rogers. I personally love math. In fact, math is my best subject so far. Maybe next time you could add some back round information about Dr Jessa Rogers. Overall, this is a phenomenal blog post! Keep up the astonishing work!

    Vitaraag

    ReplyDelete
  3. Talofa Gamado,

    Your answer is so close to being correct! It’s a tricky one to figure out but could you please have another go to see if you can get the correct answer? This equation should get you the correct answer:

    2010 - 1985= ....years
    9th April → 9th July = ....months
    The difference between 7th and 9th = ....days

    Good luck and ka pai for trying so hard!
    Eliza :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.