Pages

Saturday 11 January 2020

Summer Learning Journey Week.2 Day.2 Task.3

Activity 3: I Have a Dream

The problem was black people and white people could not use the same things and were treated differently because of their color. so Rosa Parks decided to stand up for herself and so many others when she refused leave her seat for a white person you can watch more here, because of this she went to jail and other black people and some white copied and didn't ride buses to get from place to place and because of this buses were gonna be out of business so the government decided to change the law.

3 comments:

  1. Hello Gamado,
    It's me Vitaraag! I have come back to see more of your fantastic learning. I really like this blog post. Here is an elaboration as to why I like it. Firstly, you added some back story to the activity. Next, you linked a video to the blog post so we could learn more about this topic, the video was really cool. I thought what Rosa Parks did was very brave. Do you think she was brave? I remember I went on the roller coaster at Rainbows End, and I think I was quite brave to do that. Maybe next time you could add a little blurb of the activity. Overall, this is a great blog post. Keep up the phenomenal work.

    Vitaraag

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Gamado

    This is a wonderful blog post. You have writted a lot and putted your time on this amazing blog post. I very like the way you explain how the story was. So that means you write pretty good :-) Maybe next time you should tell the readers what the activity told you to do. Otherwise, Extraordinary blog post Gamado.

    ~Pao

    ReplyDelete

  3. Hi again Gamado,

    Thank you for completing week two, day two, activity three. I enjoyed reading what you’d learnt about Rosa Parks and you’ve put it into your own words really well! The treatment of African Americans in the USA breaks my heart...Rosa Parks was an incredibly brave woman wasn’t she!?

    If she was alive today, what would be one question you’d like to ask her?

    Have a great day,
    Eliza :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.