Pages

Saturday 11 January 2020

Summer Learning Journey Week.2 Day.2 Task.1

Activity 1: A Long Walk to Freedom

it was day 1 barley any food any water you would only get one meal a day but even then people would try too steal each others food, so every one had t eat fast. But still I never lost hope to make the wrong right. every day we could only break rocks when we had free time we could only play cards. after many days I could feel my whole body sweating and hallucinating would I ever get through this alive.

2 comments:

  1. Bonjour Gamado

    I was just looking at some of your old post and I sawed this Interesting blog post. So this is such a Marvelous blog post Gamado. I very like the way you described how jail was. You have some pretty good words there. Maybe next time you should check your post twise. Otherwise, Admirable blog post Gamado

    ~Pao

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ata Mārie Gamado, I hope you’re having a groovy day! What are up to today?

    Thank you for completing week two, day two, activity one. Your diary entry of how Nelson Mandela would’ve felt in prison is great - I like how emotive you’ve made it, I really got a sense of how it must’ve been for Nelson Mandela in prison. He was an amazing man wasn’t he!?

    If he was still alive today, what would be one question you’d ask him?

    Have a great day and keep up the epic mahi!
    Eliza :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.