Pages

Sunday 29 December 2019

Summer Learning Journey Week.1 Day.1 Task.2

Activity 2: Discovering Aotearoa

I didn't come from Europe like Abel Tasman I come from a country called Ethiopia it is a country in east Africa and is not really a good country for me because I did't like it that much there because  the schools where bad. but i still like because it wouldn't make you lazy because you can never just sit around you would have to be doing something every time.


maybe you could for holiday and see for yourself.

1 comment:

  1. Talofa Lava Gamado,

    Manuia le Kerisimasi and Happy New Year! I hope you have been enjoying your summer break :)

    I really enjoyed reading your blog post today! Thank you for sharing about your culture and where your family comes from.

    I have only ever heard of Ethiopia but have only just today gone and looked at the photos of the country today and it is beautiful. How often do you and your family visit Ethiopia? What are some of your favourite things about your home country?

    I look forward to reading more of your blog posts this summer Gamado,

    Kueni :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.