Pages

Thursday 5 December 2019

Summer Learning Journey Teaser Week

Today I've been doing the summer learning journey teaser week and here are 3 activity's.

Sports & Leisure

1st Activity Create four similes.
She is as strong as a bull
She is as tall as a Giraffe
She is as small as an ant
She is as fast as a cheetah

2nd Activity Equal pay for Equal work
I think it is not fair that the women's get less money for playing rugby just for their gender because  every one is the same and it is the same game so they should get the same pay as everyone else.

3rd Activity The Greatest Of All Time
My 3 disadvantages about being the Greatest Of All Time is that you don't get to spend and time with your family and Friends, you might never get good Challengers and it will get boring quickly, and finally it means you have to practice every day and no quitting (maybe you can have some rest days).

My 3 advantages of being a the Greatest Of All Time is that you will be famous and every one will know you, you will always win (maybe you might get bet), and finally you get to go to a special school were people like the same thing as you (well not exactly the same as you) and there will be someone to vs you.

Arts & Entertainment
1st Activity make a profile page for Lorde


2nd Activity Pepeha

My name is gammado
My mountain is Mount Roskill
My Waka is Airplane
I am from Ethiopia
My father is Ageyo
My mother is Baba

3rd Activity Descriptive writing The BFG
Good hearing
He is huge



LINK

1 comment:

  1. Mōrena Gammado, I hope you are having a good day!

    My name is Eliza and I’m working as a blog commenter on the Summer Learning Journey this summer. Have you done the Summer Learning Journey before? I’m looking forward to reading your posts and the other bloggers' posts from the Ako Hiko cluster, over the next few weeks! If you want to know more about me, you can check out my blog.

    Wow - you have been busy with your commenting, ka pai! Firstly, your poster about Lorde is fantastic - I like how you have used both pictures and writing, it is more eye-catching that way. When you're doing Summer Learning Journey activities, just remember to use your own words and don’t take sentences from the internet.

    I actually went to the same school as Lorde and we lived on the same road as her for a little while, she is one year younger than me. She is a really nice person and I remember her being very talented when she performed at school! Have you got a favourite Lorde song?

    Secondly, your pepeha is great! Thank you for sharing that on your blog, it's always nice to read a little bit more about someone and their background.
    Thirdly, well done on describing the Big Friendly Giant - he is one of my favourite Roald Dahl characters! Roald Dahl liked to make up words such as ‘Catasterous disastrophe’, and ‘sizzle pan’. If you could make up some words like Roald Dahl, what would they be?

    Fourthly, your similes for Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce are very creative - it seems like you've really thought about this activity. Great work! I am trying to get better at running myself, although I don't think I will ever be as fast as a cheetah, or Shelly-Ann for that matter! Do you like running or any other sports?

    Fifthly, thank you for sharing your opinion about equal pay between genders - this shows that you're a caring and empathetic person who believes in gender equality!

    Lastly, your three pro’s (good things) and con’s (not so good things) about being the GOAT of the chest world are very thoughtful. Being famous would be pretty cool, although, I wouldn’t like to not spend much time with my friends and family, as they are very important to me. What some things you like to do with your friends and family?

    Thank you so much for writing such an awesome post, I really enjoyed reading it. I hope that you will keep blogging with us over the summer. Keep working on the teaser week activities and on the 16th of December you can start the Week 1 activities.

    Have a great day!
    Eliza :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.