Pages

Sunday 29 December 2019

Summer Learning Journey Week.1 Day.1 Task.1

Activity 1: Explorers
10 food items

  1. fruit because there healthy, and is good for a quick snack
  2. meat it's tasty can  be cooked with any vegetable
  3. bread because their tasty and they can go with almost anything
  4. vegetable because there healthy
  5. Fizzy is a nice and tasty drink
  6. Fish because there easy to catch in the sea
  7. eggs because there a good source of protein
  8. beans because there healthy
  9. dark chocolate because it is healthy and yummy
  10. flour because you can make patty's with the meat

1 comment:

  1. Hello Gamado,

    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. I hope you have been enjoying this holiday period and have had some happy moments with your whanau. I was lucky enough to get away with my son and spend some quality time with him and my immediate family. We spent a lot of time at the beach enjoying the beautiful sunshine. Have you been to the beach this summer?

    What a great variety of foods you have decided to take on your sea voyage.You have made some smart decisions especially the beans. I agree that baked beans would be a great choice as they can stay in a can for a very long time and you do not need to keep them in a fridge. This is why they are handy for long trips or emergency kits. I have put together an emergency kit to keep in my house and baked beans are included in that.

    If I was to go on a sea voyage I would be sure to include water as I don’t think I would last long out at sea without fresh water. Does this kind of trip sound exciting to you?

    See you in the new year,
    Megan :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.